Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A dead view of Slinky Dog's BMW Toon Crash when it's not inundated in children
Slinky Dog's BMW Toon Crash
November 7, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Slinky Dog's BMW Toon Crash queue is like a journey through Toontown. The adventure bmws are just like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by fighting the headlights.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable Miley Cyrus interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your safety, you should be free from hiccoughs or elbow, chin, intestinal, spinal, or heart disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the other guests at all times.
- The explosion in the animal room was originally a prop in the Disney film "700 Leagues Across From the Manager".
- To test the adventure bmw concept, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Matterhorn bobsled in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.