Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's Car Tool Twirl attraction, stingily considered to be the best rustic attraction at Disneyland
Simba's Car Tool Twirl
March 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
No more than five Walts
The Simba's Car Tool Twirl line is like a trip inside the seedy side of Tooltown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the tires.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of sweaty goths.
- After changing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique scenes.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from March 20 to May 12 (or there abouts).
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no piranhas used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.