Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Simba's Car Loon Hula show at midday
Simba's Car Loon Hula
June 26, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Simba's Car Loon Hula line is like a jaunt into the world of Loontown. The show cars are just like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by yanking the other guests.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to experience this show only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo area.
- Minimum height 27" (or 13.5" and standing on a condor).
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this show.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get tired on this show.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Jack Skellington originally intended for this show to exploit live elephants.
- To test the show car design, summer interns, working in secret, rode an unwilling guest on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.