Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Taxi Toon Twist show during construction
Sid Phillips' Taxi Toon Twist
August 8, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Sid Phillips' Taxi Toon Twist queue is like a slink inside Toontown. The show taxis are formed like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the paddles.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this show just before leaving.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The trees visible from this show are the realm of escaped toons.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second scene.
- To test the show taxi design, designers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.