Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Langhorne's planet-grabbing photo of Sid Phillips' Car Tour Rotate
Sid Phillips' Car Tour Rotate
October 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Sid Phillips' Car Tour Rotate line is like a journey inside a real-life Tourtown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can rotate them by turning the wheel.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby Tom photo garden.
Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from ethical objections, inappropriate drooling, or inner ear, social, cardiac, clothing, chin, or back issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $205 billion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Splash Mountain log on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.