Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Car Loon Twist attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Sid Phillips' Car Loon Twist
February 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Sid Phillips' Car Loon Twist queue is like a walking tour into a real-life Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by twisting the headlights.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a harmonious fiend.
- Attraction may be too startling for children.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- The letters in "Sid Phillips' Car Loon Twist" can be scrambled to spell "Dlrol Tilia Piscspn Hstow'i ."
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.