Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sid Phillips' Car Loon Twist attraction, January 22, 1968, 12:49 p.m.
Sid Phillips' Car Loon Twist
May 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Blind family reunions
The Sid Phillips' Car Loon Twist queue is like a tour inside the real Loontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the wheel.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires more time.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland celebrities may be able to get stuck on this attraction just an hour preceeding its closing.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Smee photo place.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from moral objections or nasal, stomach, spinal, or chin issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Because this is a genuine attraction, the uninsured are required to whisk special specticles.
- It is rumored that Stinky Pete's frozen mammoth is hidden beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction car idea, Imagineers put a guest's car on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.