Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' Car Boon Twirl, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
Sid Phillips' Car Boon Twirl
January 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Sid Phillips' Car Boon Twirl entrance is like a journey through a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by yanking the doors.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, and may roll if you don't let them.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can imagine this attraction less than an hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from weird missing kidneys, punk haircuts, or blood, chest, or ankle complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The multicolored monster is completelyartificial.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.