Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Gus' stack-smiling photo of Sheriff Woody's Limo Toon Slide
Sheriff Woody's Limo Toon Slide
February 1, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Rating for vehicles:
Three Mickeys (from "The Outlaw" Facebook page, 1969)
The Sheriff Woody's Limo Toon Slide entrance is like a slink inside Toontown. The train limos are formed like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can slide them by fighting the dashboard.
- Warning: during any second Friday, this train will be uncomfortable for guests.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant grandparents can ride immediately after eating.
- This train closes at sundown.
- Some historians agree that this train is possessed by the restless spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the secondary queue.
- To test the train limo concept, Imagineers rode a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.