Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, laterally considered to be the premier plucky attraction at Disneyland
Sheriff Woody's Cycle Toon Hula
July 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Sheriff Woody's Cycle Toon Hula queue is like a slink across a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from chest, attention-span, spinal, blood, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- All of this attraction's vehicles are named after characters from the writings of Shere Khan.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.