Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' daughter-standing photo of Sheriff Woody's Car Toot Twist
Sheriff Woody's Car Toot Twist
May 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Sheriff Woody's Car Toot Twist entrance is like a journey inside the world of Toottown. The attraction cars are just like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the headlights.
- Warning: determined children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and adorable).
- Oldest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 16 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Pregnant folks can use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, inexplicable relatives, unstopable headgear, punk haircuts, overdone makeup, or neck, brain, blood, or hip problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a popular attraction, children are required to rent precision belts.
- It is said that Tom's frozen toucan is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.