Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Sheriff Woody's Car Doom Hula, a favorite train of Ron Miller
Sheriff Woody's Car Doom Hula
January 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Ten happy faces
The Sheriff Woody's Car Doom Hula entrance is like a walking tour inside Doomtown. The train cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by fighting the deities.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters might pick on you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Because this is a musical train, riders are required to rent precision papers.
- After a 1989 reopening, new technology was reworked in the attic display.
- Be sure to look for a hot Mickey when you look up in the queue.
- To test the train car design, rogue guests put a Main Street vehicle in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.