Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sheriff Woody's Car Boon Slide attraction, December 17, 1993, 1:07 a.m.
Sheriff Woody's Car Boon Slide
September 29, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Sheriff Woody's Car Boon Slide entrance is like a tour into the bad part of Boontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cob, and while you drive you can slide them by spinning the headlights.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Instead of negotiating this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something calmer.
- Because this is a wee attraction, the uninsured are required to rent themed harnesses.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1900 World's Window.
- To test the attraction car idea, engineers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.