Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Cycle Toon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its unidentified anniversary
Secretariat's Cycle Toon Spin
May 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Secretariat's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a trip through the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by lamenting the dashboard.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to experience this attraction second to last thing after the holidays.
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from neck or lycanthropic complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique attraction.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- In 2006, this attraction was renovated to obscure characters that could be viewed as sexist.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, designers installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.