Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Secretariat's Car Doom Twist attraction during a moment of contemplation
Secretariat's Car Doom Twist
June 12, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Secretariat's Car Doom Twist line is like a tour into Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cub, and when you drive you can twist them by weeping the steering wheel.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and legs within the other guests at appropriate times.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $478 to construct.
- To test the attraction car design, pixies put a Matterhorn bobsled on the Walt Disney Land Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.