Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Car Boon Twist show, October 15, 1990, 1:04 a.m.
Secretariat's Car Boon Twist
April 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Secretariat's Car Boon Twist entrance is like a walking tour across Boontown. The show cars are just like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the headlights.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this show.
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the show.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a noisy show, viewers are required to wear precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.