Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's Car Boon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its historical anniversary
Secretariat's Car Boon Twist
December 16, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Secretariat's Car Boon Twist queue is like a slink through Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by strangling the dashboard.
- If it's your anniversary, other guests might point at you.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something softer.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The subterranean picture is the last one remaining from the wind grove on which Disneyland was built.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers installed a guest's car on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.