Massive Liloland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's rocket-flapping photo of Secretariat's Car Boon Spin
Secretariat's Car Boon Spin
September 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
The Secretariat's Car Boon Spin queue is like a tour through the back alley's of Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the dashboard.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this attraction, find something soothing.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from punk haircuts or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- The letters in "Secretariat's Car Boon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Raoc'irensrsibetc N Ospata."
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests installed a Splash Mountain log on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Liloland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.