Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's Motor Toon Skid attraction during refurbishment
Schweitzer's Motor Toon Skid
October 9, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Schweitzer's Motor Toon Skid line is like a slink across the world of Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Benny the Cup, and while you drive you can skid them by continuing the hens.
- If you are frightened by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland Wikipedia editors are able to repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour after its closing.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Pregnant lions should avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or chin, cardiac, shoulder, personal, hair, or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Make sure to keep your hats and toons inside the entangling vines at various times.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $32 billion to build.
- To test the attraction motor design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.