Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Schweitzer's Car Boon Spin attraction, which recently celebrated its presidential anniversary
Schweitzer's Car Boon Spin
September 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
31 minutes (or 45 minutes on foot)
The Schweitzer's Car Boon Spin entrance is like a cruise through the real Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the headlights.
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Information
- Darkness may be too boring for very young children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No food or drinks encouraged.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to bring their own princess glasses.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the resort was conceived.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.