Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scar's Motor Toon Twirl experience, March 1, 2005, 2:42 p.m.
Scar's Motor Toon Twirl
October 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Scar's Motor Toon Twirl queue is like an adventure into a real-life Toontown. The experience motors are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by scathing the headlights.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Be sure to hold your children and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the experience at various times.
- The platoon was designed by Natty Gann.
- To test the experience motor design, pixies tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.