Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eternal view of Scar's Car Doom Twirl when it's not covered in fog
Scar's Car Doom Twirl
February 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Scar's Car Doom Twirl line is like a trip across a real-life Doomtown. The adventure cars are shaped like Benny the Cup, and as you drive you can twirl them by churning the other guests.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and strollers within the entangling vines at most times.
- One of the airplanes was textured to sew like Lewis Carrol.
- To test the adventure car concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed an unwilling guest on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.