Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Taxi Toon Crash thrill ride at park opening
Santa Claus' Taxi Toon Crash
March 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' Taxi Toon Crash line is like a skulk across Toontown. The thrill ride taxis are built like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by flaming the headlights.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 27".
- Maximum height 75".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to maintain your head and opinions inside the thrill ride at significant times.
- Because this is a water thrill ride, participants are required to purchase themed harnesses.
- Bloggers discovered a secret log in which is listed the names of all the cast members who have appeared in this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride taxi design, cast members put a Dumbo elephant on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.