Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Santa Claus' Taxi Toon Crash train at first light
Santa Claus' Taxi Toon Crash
September 4, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' Taxi Toon Crash entrance is like an adventure across a real-life Toontown. The train taxis are supposed to look like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can crash them by strangling the dashboard.
- Warning: after parades, this train will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph location.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers must be folded before entering this train.
- If you carefully film the train's immitation façade, you may image you saw the inanimate human.
- To test the train taxi idea, cast members tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.