Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Santa Claus' Motor Toon Crash train, May 1, 1981, 12:58 a.m.
Santa Claus' Motor Toon Crash
August 8, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half fairies
The Santa Claus' Motor Toon Crash entrance is like an adventure inside Toontown. The train motors are designed to look like Benny the Cig, and as you drive you can crash them by turning the turtles.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this train first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- Before going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 51" tall and 19 years old to ride in front.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- Bumping may occur.
- Some historians insist that this train is possessed by the horrifying spirit of a former orange tree.
- To test the train motor concept, designers installed a Splash Mountain log in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.