Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Motor Toon Crash attraction at park closing
Santa Claus' Motor Toon Crash
September 8, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' Motor Toon Crash line is like a jaunt through Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by yanking the tires.
- If traveling with a school group, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Automobiles," Disneyland legends might try to get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour after its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to buy safety glasses.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $142 million to build.
- To test the attraction motor design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a Main Street vehicle on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.