Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa Claus' Limo Toon Revolve, a favorite dark ride of Hamm
Santa Claus' Limo Toon Revolve
May 21, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' Limo Toon Revolve entrance is like a tour through Toontown. The dark ride limos are just like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the headlights.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider intriguing this dark ride.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant films may ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from excessive headgear or shoulder or personal complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- The woods adjacent to this dark ride are the realm of feral cats.
- To test the dark ride limo idea, cast members installed a Dumbo elephant on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.