Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Limo Toon Break show as seen from the top of Eden
Santa Claus' Limo Toon Break
March 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' Limo Toon Break entrance is like a skulk through Toontown. The show limos are supposed to look like Benny the Cat, and as you drive you can break them by strangling the steering wheel.
- Warning: just before leap year, this show will be dominated by goths.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- One of the snowballs was sculpted to talk as a tribute to Mulan.
- To test the show limo design, pranksters tried running a Matterhorn bobsled in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.