Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Cycle Toon Spin dark ride during repairs
Santa Claus' Cycle Toon Spin
August 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' Cycle Toon Spin line is like a tour through the bad part of Toontown. The dark ride cycles are made to look like Benny the Calf, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the other guests.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this dark ride.
- After enjoying this dark ride, look for something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as allowable to go on.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from ankle or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=636368: "slower spine" illegal function