Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa Claus' Cycle Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of a store
Santa Claus' Cycle Toon Spin
January 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
The Santa Claus' Cycle Toon Spin line is like a cruise through Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Car, and when you drive you can spin them by licking the tires.
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, go on something soothing.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for very young consumers.
- Above this attraction can be found the exclusive members-only Group 40 hideaway -- the only place in the land where liquor is served.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.