Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mousey view of Santa Claus' Cycle Toon Spin when it's shrounded in tarps
Santa Claus' Cycle Toon Spin
March 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Santa Claus' Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a walking tour inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the tires.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $277 million to build.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies put a guest's car on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.