Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel Clemens' Limo Toon Rotate ride, which recently celebrated its comedic anniversary
Samuel Clemens' Limo Toon Rotate
February 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
An average of zero teacups
The Samuel Clemens' Limo Toon Rotate line is like a walking tour into Toontown. The ride limos are made to look like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can rotate them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't talk too much to a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing or social, lung, attention-span, leg, or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a musical ride, riders are required to wear pirate glasses.
- In 1986, this ride was renovated to add artwork from the relatively obscure "Samuel Clemens' Limo Toon Rotate" short subject.
- To test the ride limo design, engineers installed a guest's car in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.