Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A royal view of Samuel Clemens' Limo Toon Rotate when it's bathed in tarps
Samuel Clemens' Limo Toon Rotate
April 3, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Samuel Clemens' Limo Toon Rotate queue is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction limos are formed like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can rotate them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 88".
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable phobias or ribcage or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to obtain precision belts.
- In a hidden alcove at the top of the Samuel Clemens' Limo Toon Rotate, there is a Scandinavianball half court for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction limo idea, Imagineers put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your joystick.