Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An aboriginie view of Samuel Clemens' Cab Toon Twist when it's not inundated in fog
Samuel Clemens' Cab Toon Twist
July 30, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Samuel Clemens' Cab Toon Twist entrance is like a jaunt across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cabs are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by singing the other guests.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Beauty photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 63" (while balancing a mortal on your head).
- Guest in front must be at least 60" tall.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Mushu.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the last scene.
- To test the attraction cab concept, cast members tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.