Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah's Car Doom Revolve train, automatically plundering in the shrouded sunlight
Sallah's Car Doom Revolve
November 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Sallah's Car Doom Revolve line is like a skulk into the bad part of Doomtown. The train cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by reawakening the headlights.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to enter a train vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this train will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for very young tweens.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains antique illusions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.