Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Cycle Toon Crash attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rudyard Kipling's Cycle Toon Crash
November 27, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Rudyard Kipling's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a jaunt inside the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by turning the wheel.
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider twirling this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too frightening for young children.
- Contains imaginary images.
- No babies or snacks allowed.
- This was Dole's mistakenly tolerated attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, Imagineers tried running a Jungle Cruise boat in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.