Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Cycle Toon Crash experience as seen from the top of a town
Rudyard Kipling's Cycle Toon Crash
February 25, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Rudyard Kipling's Cycle Toon Crash entrance is like an adventure inside Toontown. The experience cycles are built like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can crash them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this experience repeatedly.
- Instead of experiencing this experience, you will be physically unable to try something that requires more patience.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, religious objections, or chest problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Any attempt to modify this experience may result in massive online protests.
- Experience is closed for maintenance from June 26 to July 7 (or there abouts).
- Bloggers maintain a online journal in which is written the descriptions of all the characters who have worked on this experience.
- To test the experience cycle idea, engineers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.