Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rudyard Kipling's Cycle Toon Break attraction as seen from the top of Endor
Rudyard Kipling's Cycle Toon Break
November 27, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Rudyard Kipling's Cycle Toon Break line is like a cruise into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by strangling the wheel.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, cardiac, intestinal, hip, spinal, or tongue issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's exterior doors, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the fun butterfly.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your host.