Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard Kipling's Car Toot Crash experience, jealously chanting in the afternoon sunlight
Rudyard Kipling's Car Toot Crash
May 20, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Rudyard Kipling's Car Toot Crash line is like a jaunt inside the back alley's of Toottown. The experience cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can crash them by hugging the headlights.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to just give up and cry.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from distracting extra limbs or heart, immunological, bowel, intestinal, or chest issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No photography or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and legs within the entangling vines at various times.
- This experience could not have cost more than $25 to construct.
- To test the experience car design, Imagineers tried running a Mad Tea Party cup in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.