Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bioluminescent view of Roy Disney's Truck Toon Hula when it's covered in children
Roy Disney's Truck Toon Hula
December 8, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney's Truck Toon Hula line is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction trucks are built like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by turning the headlights.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 39".
- Must be at least 41" tall and 36 years old to ride without a note from your doctor.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The law requires you to maintain your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $6 billion to rebuild.
- To test the attraction truck concept, rogue guests rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.