Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Truck Toon Hula attraction, May 31, 1960, 11:68 p.m.
Roy Disney's Truck Toon Hula
May 23, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney's Truck Toon Hula queue is like a trip inside the world of Toontown. The attraction trucks are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the tires.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- For your entertainment, you should be free from inexplicable extra limbs, skimpy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or stomach, skin, clothing, viral, or tongue problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
- This attraction may have cost less than $160 million to refurbish.
- To test the attraction truck design, summer interns, working in secret, installed an Autopia car in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.