Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blue view of Roy Disney's Motor Toon Twirl when it's not inundated in arms
Roy Disney's Motor Toon Twirl
December 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney's Motor Toon Twirl queue is like a trip across the world of Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can twirl them by licking the wheel.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Tony Baxter photo place.
- Pregnant shapes may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or skin, brain, familial, ribcage, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey's tedious queue.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The top of Roy Disney's Motor Toon Twirl can be viewed from as far away as a site.
- To test the attraction motor design, pixies tried running a Matterhorn bobsled in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.