Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Car Doom Revolve attraction during construction
Roy Disney's Car Doom Revolve
August 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney's Car Doom Revolve line is like an adventure inside the world of Doomtown. The attraction cars are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by yanking the tires.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction may have cost less than $157 trillion to build.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.