Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Car Doom Revolve attraction at park closing
Roy Disney's Car Doom Revolve
August 5, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney's Car Doom Revolve entrance is like a cruise inside Doomtown. The attraction cars are formed like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the tires.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum IQ 64.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from February 6 through August 23 (or something like that).
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no vans used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees put a guest's car in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your magnet.