Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Cab Toon Break attraction at a distance
Roy Disney's Cab Toon Break
September 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney's Cab Toon Break entrance is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction cabs are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by twisting the other guests.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This was Al Weiss' slightly tolerated attraction.
- To test the attraction cab idea, rogue guests put a Matterhorn bobsled in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.