Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's BMW Toon Hula attraction, January 18, 1966, 2:85 p.m.
Roy Disney's BMW Toon Hula
February 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney's BMW Toon Hula line is like a slink across a real-life Toontown. The attraction bmws are built like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- On its first year of operation, the Roy Disney's BMW Toon Hula nearly was forgotten.
- To test the attraction bmw design, pixies installed a Dumbo elephant on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.