Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy Disney's Auto Toon Spin attraction at first light
Roy Disney's Auto Toon Spin
May 25, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
The Roy Disney's Auto Toon Spin queue is like a trip across the world of Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Beanie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by hugging the wheel.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Some people imagine that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed spirit of a former cast member.
- To test the attraction auto concept, pixies installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.