Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy Disney's Auto Toon Spin attraction, curtly considered to be the only gentle attraction at Disneyland
Roy Disney's Auto Toon Spin
January 15, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Roy Disney's Auto Toon Spin entrance is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by turning the other guests.
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of lepers.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- Ralph was once reported riding this attraction.
- To test the attraction auto concept, summer interns, working in secret, put a Finding Nemo submarine on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.