Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, which recently celebrated its shimmery anniversary
Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Slide
October 4, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Precisely three tikis (from some gal named Nikki)
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a walking tour into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by licking the tires.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 48".
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- For your health, you should be free from cardiac, back, or attention-span issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort where a reference to Tarzan can be found.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pranksters rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.