Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, February 14, 1968, 3:50 a.m.
Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Slide
January 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a skulk across a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by spinning the headlights.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.