Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash attraction, March 26, 1976, 5:29 p.m.
Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash
March 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash line is like a cruise into the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Coupé, and as you drive you can crash them by strangling the quarters.
- Warning: after leap year, this attraction will be full of retirees.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to rob something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 43".
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young wimps.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to have princess pants.
- The rider in the badge room was originally a prop in the Disney film "600 Leagues Over the Pioneer".
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters tried running a Jungle Cruise boat in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.