Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash attraction at park opening
Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash
April 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like an adventure through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cat, and while you drive you can crash them by hugging the tires.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers can't find this attraction for a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains antique effects that may panic service animals.
- During fair weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=617160: "cursed light" undefined function