Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash attraction during construction
Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash
June 9, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Miller's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a trip into Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and opinions inside the entangling vines at all times.
- Andy Davis had a secret laboratory planned for the space below this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters put an unwilling guest on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.