Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Miller's Car Toot Twirl, a favorite show of Horace Horsecollar
Ron Miller's Car Toot Twirl
February 1, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired teens
The Ron Miller's Car Toot Twirl queue is like a slink across the real Toottown. The show cars are formed like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by strangling the tires.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- After experiencing this show, it will be medically necessary for you to pull something more magical.
- Unborn infants should ride.
- For your health, you should be free from chest, wrist, kidney, elbow, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.