Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
An influential view of Ron Clements' Motor Toon Rotate when it's shrounded in darkness
Ron Clements' Motor Toon Rotate
January 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Clements' Motor Toon Rotate entrance is like a cruise inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can rotate them by yanking the wheel.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of twirling this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from ethical requirements, inappropriate cluelessness, or fingernail or attention-span problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no vests used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction motor design, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Davy Crockett canoe on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.