Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Ron Clements' Motor Toon Rotate attraction as seen from the top of a shop
Ron Clements' Motor Toon Rotate
February 19, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Clements' Motor Toon Rotate line is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by soaring the other guests.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve vessels.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths, felony convictions, or intestinal or kidney problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from February 10 through June 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seat.