Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ron Clements' Limo Toon Hula attraction, vapidly repositioning in the shrouded candlelight
Ron Clements' Limo Toon Hula
March 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted tweens:
The Ron Clements' Limo Toon Hula entrance is like a skulk across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction limos are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by depressing the steering wheel.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant gems can not ride.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $361 trillion to build (in today's dollars).
- To test the attraction limo design, cast members installed a Splash Mountain log on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.