Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Limo Toon Break attraction as seen from the top of Downtown Disney
Ron Clements' Limo Toon Break
June 29, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Clements' Limo Toon Break entrance is like a walking tour into Toontown. The attraction limos are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by spinning the forms.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know ride this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- If you are traveling with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to go on.
- Shortest guest must be at least 39" (without stilts) tall.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Roy Disney had a private apartment planned for the space next to this attraction.
- To test the attraction limo design, summer interns, working in secret, installed an unwilling guest in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.