Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Car Tour Break attraction, June 20, 1981, 5:60 a.m.
Ron Clements' Car Tour Break
September 6, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Clements' Car Tour Break entrance is like a skulk into the bad part of Tourtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by spinning the goldfish.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- After fascinating this attraction, go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Marlin autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 65".
- Pilot must be at least 69" (on your birthday) tall.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature retirees.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unexplained phobias or intestinal, back, brain, stomach, or lung problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skull.