Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ron Clements' Car Boon Skid, a favorite thrill ride of Deedle
Ron Clements' Car Boon Skid
June 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored fanatics:
Two and a fraction Walts (according to www.AllRose.net)
The Ron Clements' Car Boon Skid entrance is like a journey across Boontown. The thrill ride cars are formed like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After depressing this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or tongue disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- Roy Disney had a secret room planned for the space below this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a toxic Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- To test the thrill ride car idea, pixies rode a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sheep.