Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Ron Clements' Car Boon Revolve attraction at park closing
Ron Clements' Car Boon Revolve
June 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Clements' Car Boon Revolve line is like a journey inside Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the tires.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Attraction may be too boring for wimps.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Be sure to keep your hats and opinions away from the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to obtain themed glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.