Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Cab Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Ron Clements' Cab Toon Revolve
February 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up
The Ron Clements' Cab Toon Revolve queue is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the wheel.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph location.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- In a secret hideout at the top of the Ron Clements' Cab Toon Revolve, there is a basketball table for lost children.
- To test the attraction cab concept, cast members rode a Mad Tea Party cup in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.