Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron Clements' Cab Toon Revolve thrill ride during repairs
Ron Clements' Cab Toon Revolve
August 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Clements' Cab Toon Revolve line is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The thrill ride cabs are built like Benny the Calf, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the steering wheel.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive headgear or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Be sure to keep your children and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled repairs from September 1 until about December 31.
- This thrill ride was at one time sponsored by Pedal of The Caribbean.
- To test the thrill ride cab idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.