Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fritz's icicle-clapping photo of Ron Clements' Auto Toon Skid
Ron Clements' Auto Toon Skid
June 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Ron Clements' Auto Toon Skid line is like a slink into the bad part of Toontown. The ride autos are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by worrying the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to just walk past this ride by yourself.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- This ride closes at random.
- In a hidden closet at the bottom of the Ron Clements' Auto Toon Skid, there is a football dojo for lost children.
- To test the ride auto idea, engineers rode a Main Street vehicle on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.