Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, unusually sweeping in the evening park light
Romeo's Cycle Toon Hula
November 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a tour inside the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the tires.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be hostile to zombies.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 32" tall and 15 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure or lung or cardiac disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $351 billion to refurbish.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, put a guest's car in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.