Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Romeo's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, April 5, 2007, 7:77 p.m.
Romeo's Cycle Toon Hula
October 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
X and a half jollies (according to www.ProminentFireflies.com)
The Romeo's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like a walking tour through the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by licking the tires.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 34".
- Pilot must be at least 60" tall.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and glasses within the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to purchase pirate waivers.
- In 1965, this attraction was reworked to obscure rooms that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.