Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Romeo's Car Boon Spin when it's hidden in tarps
Romeo's Car Boon Spin
March 14, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Romeo's Car Boon Spin queue is like a journey through Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by licking the headlights.
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Make sure to keep your children and opinions inside the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to fill precision shells.
- Coincident to a 1973 reopening, new characters were reworked in the attic scene.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers tried running a Splash Mountain log on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.